Seniors and their Parents are Invited
FAFSA Completion Session
Thursday, January 12th
5:00pm - 7:00pm
East Ridge High School Library
Receive free help filing your FAFSA !
Students and Parents- complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the Tennessee Promise deadline. Bring the information below and we’ll help you complete the FAFSA in a flash!
- Student’s Social Security Number
- Parent(s)’ Social Security Number(s) – If your parent does not have a Social Security Number, you must enter 000-00-0000
- Student’s driver’s license/permit/state issued ID number (if student has one)
- Student’s Alien Registration Number (if student is not a U.S. citizen)
- 2015 tax information including 2015 W2s for student and parent(s) (if required to file)
- Records of 2015 untaxed income, such as child support and veterans noneducation benefits, for student and parent(s)
- Student’s FSA ID username/password – The student may create a FSA ID username/password by visiting www.fsaid.ed.gov or while completing the 2017-2018 FAFSA
- Parent’s FSA ID username/password – A parent may create a FSA ID username/password by visiting www.fsaid.ed.gov or while completing the 2017-2018 FAFSA
There are also appointments available in the Guidance office for FAFSA assistance during the day January 9-11. Sign up in the guidance office or email Mrs. Samuels for an available time slot.
Questions? Contact Lee Ann Samuels, College Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a reminder the Tennessee Promise FAFSA deadline is Tuesday, January 17, 2017. Students who do not file by that date will lose eligibility for the Tennessee Promise Scholarship.